6:23 AM
0

I'm not posting a link for Vicky Belo & Hayden Kho video scandal here. I'm just expressing my opinion regarding the alleged video.

For me, the video that Dr. Belo has been telling is just a wishful thinking just to exempt her from being accused of uploading the video scandal of Katrina Halili and some other girls that Dr. Hayden have video recorded.

Well, some say that it really exists but according to them it was darker than Katrina Halili's video. Hope this case will be solved once and for all. As one of the parents from Gensan City told from tv interview "Itigil na yang Hiden Hiden Kho scandal na yan. Pasukan na ng mga bata sa eskwelahan, baka ma-apektuhan pa sila". hehe

Kidding aside, if you have a copy of Dr. Belo scandal please don't forget to post a link..hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting into this post. I will have it published if it isn't spam