1:11 AM
0

Email below is a good sample of a spam email.


Dear Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you. I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person, I know I have never met you, but my mind instincts me to do this, I believe everything happens for a reason! People change so you can learn to let go, Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they’re right.

I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you for charitable goals.

I am 62 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago, kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address or you can call her private Line :{+855 887 229174 (barrister.touch@yahoo.com.vn) she is a God fearing Person work with her, if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that she can arrange the release of the funds of ($10,500,000.00) USD to you. My lawyer's name is Barrister Dara Touch.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Kanya Keisuke

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com