8:19 AM
0

Why would a three decade logo of a popular music television channel be change all of a sudden? Making the letter M smaller and removing its tagline Music Television.

According to Yahoo! tv news site, MTV is actually changing its programming or simply not just focusing on music. In a marketing's point of view, this implies that they are expanding their market into a much wider coverage as compare to just music. As a regular viewer (during my high school days), this would be a mess for me. Well, that was a decade ago. In my opinion, I think the channel is not really into just music. In fact, they also engage in movies because they have their MTV Movie Awards.

Well, we will be expecting a lot more changes to the most popular channel.

Read more about this news here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting into this post. I will have it published if it isn't spam