6:00 AM
3

Will make this straight. My PC got stuck and restarted it. Upon restarting my PC I decided to login again to YM since i was chatting before it got stuck. I was also surfing the net before it hangged and so I run my Firefox and have my previous sites visited restarted. One of the sites was Yahoo mail. Since I am using the Yahoo mail with chat enabled, my chat status at Yahoo mail immediately became available. After being signed out at YM due to Yahoo mail, i login again at YM and i noticed that i wasn't signed out at Yahoo mail.

Very rare though. Normally, when you are logged in at Yahoo mail chat and decided to login at YM, your Yahoo mail chat will be logged out or vice versa. Anyway, i have here the screenshot of my chat to myself using both YM and Yahoo mail chat.



Notice also that some of my contacts that are offline at YM are still on-line at my Yahoo mail. That's for now. Happy chatting..

3 comments:

ark said...

Bug siguro yan. Anyway, alam mo ba na may software na nakakadetect ng mga nakaonline even if offline status sila? Hehehe.. Bistado sila!

BTW, nice theme. Mas OK ito kaysa sa dati.

Strange Ian said...

Bug nga siguro kasi after ko mag try ulit, ma sign-out man ako in either of the two..
software talaga? ang gamit ko kasi web-based http://www.invisible-scanner.com/
No use na talaga mag pa invisible hehehe..

Thanks, naghanap talaga ako ng 3-column theme para mas malaki ang room para sa mga add-ons.

ark said...

Yap, marami nga eh. Google mo na lang.

Paregister ka na rin sa mga blog directories at ilagay mga buttons nila either sa sidebar mo or footer mo. Para sa blog promotion mo. Sabi nga nila, no blog is an island. Boring kung wala namang nagbabasa ng mga blogs mo.

Para mabigyan ka rin nila ng link galing sa kanila. Maganda sa Page Rank (PR) un.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting into this post. I will have it published if it isn't spam