After the kidnapping, bombing and flood events in the city we are still fortunate because DFA Regional Consular Office has been opened last August 6, 2009 here in the City.
Inauguration was held at Cotabato City's People Palace. The event was attended by DFA Secretary Alberto Romulo and Cotabato City officials. Frankly, I just learned the news through my iGoogle feeds and you can read it here.
- Passport application will be easy and accessible to residents of Central Mindanao
- Passport renewal will be much easier because I will apply for their Appointment System
- More travelers
- Traffic at Sinsuat Avenue
- Lesser expenses to apply or renew my passport
- No need to travel to Davao or Cagayan de Oro City
Who will benefits?
- Of course me!
- Residents of Central Mindanao