1:55 AM
0

On August 15 this Saturday, Friendster will be having a Grand Eye Ball (get together) for the world record. This might be ambitious event but let's see what will happen next week after the event. I think this will be successful.

This might be a grand event this year for a social network site here in the Philippines. As we all know, Friendster is still one of the popular sites in the Philippines although Facebook is becoming popular too.

The event will feature Pinoy Rock bands such as Rico Blanco, Callalily, 6 Cycle mind, Imago, Pedicab and Paraluman. It will also have games and attractions such as My Music Video, CamAddict Portrait and among others. I admit, I'm not really a Friendster fan anymore but my wife, family, friends, relatives, former classmates are still using the site as our mean of communication.

May the event will be successful and hit their world record target. If this will be successful, Filipino will marked another world record.

Btw, this is not a paid post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting into this post. I will have it published if it isn't spam