8:40 AM
0

My third post about Taylor Swift for this week. I just wish my blog wouldn't be filled by Taylor this month though.

Earlier, I posted Ellen DeGeneres joins Taylor Swift in her concert and performed T-Swift's Our Song.

One thing I adore with Taylor is she's open to collaborating with other music star. It reminds of my post when she jammed with Def Leppard's When Love and Hates Collide (Unfortunately the video is no longer available), Internet sharing is not the way it used to be. Personally, I still like their performance but it really sounded like a pop version of the song.

Anyway, this might not be one of my favorite I'm Yours live version. (I'm surprised that I posted my favorite version way back 2009). I like Taylor Swift's collaboration with Jason Mraz's I'm Yours because she didn't acted just like a back-up singer of Jason. In Taylor's part, she retained the melody genre of the song. I ddin't even heard that it sounded like a country song.