1:16 AM
0

Yet another Sunday rest day. Here's another glam rock band that I really like way back in high school. Def Leppard's When Love and Hates Collide, one of their popular songs. But wait there's more! Taylor Swift joined the band in a live performance. Cool isn't it? Imagine a famous band way back in late 80's to early 90's will be jamming with one of the hottest country artist who was unfortunate to experience a protest from Kanye West when she was about to receive her award in MTV Awards last year. There was also an issue from that Taylor Swift dead spreads over the Internet last year.

Based from comments of this video from Youtbe, some likes it some does not. Why? Well, for an avid fans of Def Leppard they sure like to see them being appreciate more than Taylor Swift. Like this comments :

u didnt put Def leppard in the title.... WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ITS THERE DAMN SONG!!!!!!! NOT THAT DUMB B**** TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!

As for Taylor Swift's fans, it's way cool because she gave out another lively performance and explored into another music genre. Of course they wouldn't acknowledge Def Leppard that much because they're quite old and haven't seen them when they were at their peak of their career.



By the way, here's an original music of Def Leppard's When Love and Hates Collide from Youtbe.




When Love and Hates Collide lyrcis,lyics


You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind
Instead of slamming down the phone girl, for the hundredth time
I got your number on my wall, but I ain't gonna make that call
When divided we stand baby, united we fall

Got the time got a chance gonna make it
Got my hands on your heart gonna take it
All I know I can't fight this flame
You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind
Cause I'm crazy 'bout you baby, time after time

Without you
One night alone Is like a year without you baby
Do you have a heart of stone
Without you
Can't stop the hurt inside
When love and hate collide

I don't wanna fight no more, I don't know what we're fighting for
When we treat each other baby, like an act of war
I could tell a million lies and it would come as no surprise
When the truth is like a stranger, hits you right between the eyes

There's a time and a place and a reason
And I know I got a love to believe in
All I know got to win this time

[Repeat Chorus]

[SOLO]

You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind
Cause I'm crazy 'bout you baby...Crazy...Crazy

Without you
One night alone
Is like a year without you baby
Do you have a heart of stone
Without you
One night alone
Is like a year without you baby
If you have a heart at all
Without you
Can't stop the hurt inside
When love and hate collide

Enjoy! Keep rockin.