12:01 AM
0

I Gotta Feeling parody is perhaps my newest enjoyment in the past couple weeks. This is so damn funny :D that's why I decided to post it here at my blog. Been watching this video over and over again. I think this is worth sharing :) and a treat for April Fools day! Witwiw...



Lryics here


I've Got a Feeling...
Like last night wasn't such a good night
Cause my head really doesn't feel right
And god dammit, the sun is too, too bright

My leg is bleeding...
And my clothes smell like they might ignite
And I guess at some point I stole a kite
And my girlfriend and I had a huge, huge fight

My brains on fire
Drank way too much
Swallow an Advil
Then throw it up
Can't find my cell phone
Oh. There it is
It's in the toaster
12 messages

I know you ignored my calls
cause you made out with Karen
Don't lie, Rachel saw
I hate you, don't call me, you sad sack of ****
By the way, to get even I showed Mike my ****

****. ****. ****.

So that was bad
I messed up
But Karen Patrick, damn that girls... Hot!
This must be her
Well done monsieur
Oh Karen Blatt?
I'm gonna throw up again

I've got a feeling...
That today's gonna be a long day
God, I wish Mickey D's had a buffet
And I increasingly think I broke my leg

Cause I can't feel it...
And I vaguely remember a slight fray
Holy crap, it's my mom. What do I say?
Cause I can't let her take my car away

Last night was fun (DRINK!)
I studied hard (DON'T BE A *****!)
I wrote an essay (COLLEGE!)
About the Bard (Shakespeare's gay)
Went to bed early (BEER RUN!)
I'm eating right (This is so good)
Another call, Mom.
I love you... Too!

Hey pumpkin bear (Sup?)
I messed up
I drank tequila (What the hell?)
It ****** me... up
I love you Gina (Karen Blatt?)
I made mistakes (Woo!)
Wait, I did what?
Now I remember again...

I caught Mike, threw a punch
Thought that he dropped-drop-drop-drop
He got up, grabbed a bat
Too drunk to block-block-block-block
Hit my leg, really hard
Blacked out from shock-shock-shock
Woke up here, so now I know
Let's start from the top

I've got a feeling...
That last night was a freaking great night
That I got in a really sweet fight
And above all I now own an awesome kite
Source(s):
Kevin Corrigan - collegehumor.com