8:47 PM
0

You a fan of @Kanyewest ? Have a Twitter account? Guess you're not late to know that Kanye West twitter account is now up.

Kanye West has a similar story with Lebron James Twitter who was also hesitant to register back then. 



Kanye West early tweets : 

Maybe Kanye's still sleepy when first tweeted this.
  • "Up early in the morning taking meetings in Silicone Valley"   
After an hour, guess he already took his breakfast and wide awake.

  • Lol I spelled Silicon wrong ( I guess I was still thinking about the other type of silicone ITS A PROCESS!! : ) 
Let's skipped the following hours and move after 9hours of creating Kanye West Twitter account. 
  •  I got 90,000 followers in 8 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everybody
  •  
That's a huge number of followers huh? But wait, is Taylor Swift one of them?


Hey Kanye, I know you're trying to gain followers but I'm a let you finish Taylor Swift already have 3,693,254 followers.  
Tha