5:02 AM
0

Bill Cosby dead or died is yet another rumor or celebrity death hoax.

Internet has been a source of information in fact that includes rumors like this. :)

The good thing is that, Billy Cosby dead issue has been refuted by the actor himself.

“As you well know, a dead person cannot rebuttal. Therefore, I am rebuttaling to tell you that when I heard the news I immediately began rebuttaling and went into denial. My wife has just informed me that there is no such word as rebuttaling, she says the word is rebutting. But I don’t care, because I’m alive!
Thank you.”

“PS. That’s another thing dead people don’t say.”

How cool is that? I wish this kind of rumors stop once and for all. This is really misleading, If rumors could kill, I guess celebrities like Matt Damon, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Mel Gibson are all dead by now.

Here are some related post to this.

Justin Bieber Dead?

Taylor Swift Dead?

Is it true that Pants on the Ground guy dead?

Mel Gibson Dead. Of course NOT!