7:58 AM
0

Funny jokes on politics hunts former President George W. Bush as he celebrats his 65th birthday.

Many joke sites never missed posting about ex-president Bush famous quotes,  some even pay tribute to all that he did for the political comedy industry, simply by opening his mouth, like the picture below?

No! his mouth is closed! But it's still funny right?

Here are some of Bush's famous quotes.

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

"Fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend."

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake."

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."