6:37 PM
0

It's been a week since my last post Happy Birthday To You been quite busy for a quite some time. Also happens that my PC's power supply gave up. At first I thought my processor was the one causing the malfunction particularly no display and beeps at all. I must have missed big G's crawls everyday.


What makes me decide to post today is that I found out my Blogger's latest editor is now working without those bug I screen captured at my post Blogger bug.

I just love using this editor which I can quite compare it my most favorite one which is FCKEditor which I think love by most web developer from different CMS's, PHP frameworks and other web user interface such as email.

With this updates I'll be happy posting in the next few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting into this post. I will have it published if it isn't spam