4:56 AM
0

She's All That star Rachael Leigh Cook has been interviewed in Fox news recently as she joined  Geena Davis and her Institute on Gender and Media, the Girl Scouts of the USA and The Creative Coalition to fight the Photoshopping and airbrushing of women’s bodies.

"Photoshop Tutorial" should be searched in order to understand how
celeb images are manipulated,suggests Cook


Rachel told Fox News :

"I did not grow up getting told about how manipulated the images we see of women and girls out there are, and I think it's an absolute travesty that young women are seeing what the media is feeding them. It breaks my heart to be part of an industry and part of a machine that really pushes out these images and propagates these really terrible standards that are false.


"Nothing that you see is real, even if you look at what looks like a candid photo of someone, anything can be done. It is false advertising and false advertising is a crime so why isn't this a crime? I'm just up in arms about it."

I could agree to Rachael Leigh Cook's said to Fox news, too much photo enhancement and editing is really deceiving and "false advertising". But I guess we should admit that in digital world, anyone can easily alter anything from their look to make it more pleasing in a digital way. I salute Rachael Leigh Cook and her group  advocacy againsts Photoshop airbrushing.