1:27 AM
0


Thumbs up to Kanye West! How bout that Taylor? Are you going to sing the song Kanye have written for you in the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards 2010. [Check out here to know about the presenters, performers and other]

Here's what Kanye West says about the song he wrote for Taylor Swift:
I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her. ... She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her. She's just a lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. She deserves the apology more than anyone. ... We're both artist (sic) and the media and managers are trying to get between us. Everyone wants to capitalize off this (in) some way. I'm ready to get out of my own way. The ego is overdone... it's like hoodies.


Well, to Kanye let's wait what Taylor would say. Maybe she'll be writing back a song for you. I think the entertainment industry should really give a chance and stop hating him, after all he already asked for forgiveness via his Twitter which you can still access here. Kanye West, should Taylor Swift's fans forgive him?

I think Kanye West really grown up this time. How bout you? What do you think about his gesture towards Taylor Swift?