3:05 PM
0

Eddie Blackmon said. "It was wonderful to see two of the greatest MCs in the history [of hip-hop], Jay-Z and Eminem, come together and put this on at Yankee Stadium,"

For me, it wasn't just wonderful. It's The BEST! What's make best is its rarity. It's rare to see two different rapper coming from different rap group or clan working together. It's like Big Daddy working with Tupac or let say 50 Cent and Ja Rule or any rap rivals ever existed. Though Jay Z had a feud with Nas [check here] which they have already put into closure after his concert "I Declare War".For the love of music I don't have idea if the two ever have war against each other. As to Eminem, artists like Britney, Cristina Aguillera, N Sync, BackStreetBoys and other Pop artists hated him for being so mean and attacking them through his lyrics.

Music aside, Eminem and Jay Z are musically have different beats, sounds and of course lyrical contents. Eminem usually have angst with his music or sometimes funny while Jay Z, most of his works I've known him are collaborations. I like Jay Z's collaboration with Linkin Park Numb/Encore and other collaborations with R&B artists like Rihanna, Mariah and of course Beyonce.

Now about the concert, well, Jay-Z And Eminem just brought  tears to the fans before it totally ended, that is according to MTV News. I haven't watched or heard of their live performances but I will surely enjoy it though. I'll wait for it on Youtbe. The two high profile hip-hop don't need to wear Lady Gaga's meat dress for me to enjoy watching their performances.

Aside from Eminem and Jay Z's performance, artists Kanye West, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Dr. Dre, Drake and 50 Cent and G-Unit also performed.

Here are some of the fans' commentaries:

"Nicki Minaj! I love her! Beyoncé!" gushed attendee Mika Bennett, who was joined by friend Donte S. "I had tears in my eyes. It was crazy, crazy." 

"I definitely think this was a historical night. Eminem, Jay-Z came out. The Bronx came out. The Bronx needed this. They both did an amazing job and I want to give it up for both Jay-Z and Eminem." 

"I thought it was the most incredible show I've ever seen in my life out of anything," Alex Deiderian told MTV News. "It's like the rarest thing I've ever seen. I've never seen so many celebrities in one place."