Well, I decided to copy Kanye's entire page's tweets cause this is entirely historic. I feel like, the entire page should be saved for music industry's history. I retained the links so that it could still be visited and read.
I guess Kanye really grow up this time around. Not really a big fan of both artist but I think Taylor's fans should forgive the guy.
- It starts with this...
- I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion.
- I want to help starting with the music and ending with the smile.
- I wish they could accept that I've grown and only want to do good for the world. I want to help as many people as I can.
- I wish they all knew how much I really cared about music and pop culture and art and peoples feelings.
- I wish I could talk to every hater face to face and change there a opinion of me one conversation at a time.
- I've hurt, I've bled, I've learned. I only want to do good. I am passionate I am human I am real. I wish I could meet every hater
- When I right songs like Heartless I always say "is this melody good enough to be a country song or a broadway song?"
- TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC... I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC
- Why was it made into such a race issue. Taylor loves rap music... I love country music.
- There's a layer of... Entertainment... we are entertainers and this is only TV... not the War
- There's a layer of... hey Kanye said what I was thinking
- A year later where do we stand?
- WHO BENEFITED FOR REAL PEOPLE???!!!!!!!!
- Walk with me people... let's break this down for real now. I might get in trouble again lol?
- MTV? JAY LENO? BEYONCE? ALL FORMS OF MEDIA? TAYLOR? KANYE WEST? Who gained? Who lost?
- You've got the Media play... Who benefitted off of the moment?
- You've got a layer of... What is reality? You really want this guy to die over an award show???!! wooooooow .....
- You've got a layer of order... this is how things are spose to go this is how it's always been etc.
Share and Enjoy!