5:57 AM
0

9/9/9 the one of the dates that occurs once in a thousand years. Date next occurrence will be on 3009 (9/9/3009). Next following years similar date will occur 10/10/10,  11/11/11 and ends to 12/12/12 which happen to be my birthday, great! (Inshallah). Nothing's unusual events I have experience today but I realized that I should be posting something worth posting for today. September 9 is 252nd day of the year and amazingly 2+5+2 = 9.


Without much introduction, I have here events during September 9 I got from Wikipedia.

Events

1791 – Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States, is named after President George Washington.
1850 – California is admitted as the thirty-first U.S. state.
1914 – World War I: The creation of the Canadian Automobile Machine Gun Brigade, the first fully mechanized unit in the British Army.
1942 – World War II: A Japanese floatplane drops an incendiary bomb on Oregon.
1945 – Second Sino-Japanese War: Japan formally surrenders to China.
1956 – Elvis Presley appears on The Ed Sullivan Show for the first time.
2009 – Opening of the animated movie "9" 

Birthdays -

1960 – Hugh Grant, English actor
1966 – Adam Sandler, American actor and comedian (One of my favorite comedian)
19** – Ida, Beth Antonio - Base Administrator, ACF - Cotabato (my former officemate)

Holidays and observances

California Admission Day (to commemorate the state's admission to the USA).
North Korea – Republic Day (1948).

For more of this you can visit here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting into this post. I will have it published if it isn't spam