10:54 PM
0


Last night I stumble upon the news about a 19.2 pound baby boy born in Indonesia by Ani. I can't imagine how long it took to deliver the said baby boy. You see, I also have a son who was born last year with just about 7 kilos pounds but my wife stayed at the delivery room for about 12 hours. I know there's a lot of factors that why it took that long.

With this 19 pound baby boy which is 24.4 inches long may be the biggest boy born ever. Ani must be so proud with her still unnamed baby. Every mother are often bragging about the weight of their baby after born but I think it's not worth it.

If you are wondering if this 19 pound baby boy  is the heaviest newborn in history, the answer is no. The record belongs to an American infant born in 1879. He weighed 23 pounds, 12 ounces but died a few hours after being born. Another one is the heaviest baby weighed 22 lbs., 8 ounce as reported by ABC.

May Ani and her future nanny will have enought strength to carry this 19 pound baby boy all the time.

Below is the picture of Ani and her still unnamed baby.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting into this post. I will have it published if it isn't spam